University of Copenhagen is a world-class Institute offers its PhD scholarship program Open to International Students , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. 12 PhD positions at Biotech Research and Innovation Centre (BRIC), University of Copenhagen will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed PhD program for the academic year of 2019-2020 and earn a Full Funding, 26,400 DKK (ca. 3,400 EUR) plus pension/month scholarship in Denmark . The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
Eligibility criteria: The programme is open for motivated researchers with a Master degree (or equivalent) in a relevant field and maximum three years of experience since issuing of the degree at the time of application.
- Applicants can apply using this link (https://candidate.hr-manager.net/ApplicationForm/SinglePageApplicationForm.aspx?cid=1307&departmentId=19025&ProjectId=147403&MediaId=4636).
- The application must include the following.
- Motivation letter (Cover Letter)
- Diploma and detailed transcripts of records (MSc and BSc)
- List of 1-2 referees (template available on www.imed.ku.dk to be used)
- Mobility Declearation (template available on www.imed.ku.dk to be used)
- Documentation for Career Breaks (if any)
- Other relevant information for consideration