The American Association of University Women is a world-class Institute offers its Postgraduate, PhD scholarship program Women who are not U.S. citizens or permanent residents can apply , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. AAUW International Fellowships For Women, 2019 will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed Postgraduate, PhD program for the academic year of 2019-2020 and earn a Partial Funding, . scholarship in USA . The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
The American Association of University Women is offering fellowships for study or research in the US. The program aims to support women who are not U.S. citizens or permanent residents pursuing full-time graduate or postdoctoral study in the United States.
- The applicants for AAUW International Fellowships For Women, 2019 should be female candidates who are not citizens or permanent residents of the US.
- The candidates should have a degree equivalent to a U.S. bachelor’s degree completed by September 30, 2018.
- The applicants for Master’s/first professional degree or doctoral applicants should apply to an accredited institution by December 1, 2018, for the period of the fellowships and should indicate the institution’s name on the fellowship application.
- The postdoctoral candidates should provide proof of their doctorate degree or hold the doctorate degree by December 1, 2018, and specify where they will conduct their research.
- The applicants whose native language is not English are required to provide TOFEL scores (a minimum of 550 for paper-based tests; 213 for computer-based tests; 79 for Internet-based tests).
- The candidates applying for AAUW International Fellowships For Women, 2019 should submit three recommendations from professors or colleagues and a curriculum vitae.
- The applicants are expected to upload official transcripts from the college or university where the highest degree was obtained and from the college or university in which the applicant is currently enrolled, proof of bachelor’s degree or doctorate degree and TOEFL test scores.
- The candidates should also submit an admission letter from the proposed institution of study or research and $30 filing fee for the application process.
Value of the fellowship
The recipients of AAUW International Fellowships For Women, 2019 get a living and educational expenses, travel to conferences and meetings, and child care.