If you want to study in USA and just become eligible for Postgraduate studies then you are lucky because Accenture has announced scholarship for the academic year of 2022 -2023 in any of the available Postgraduate degree program. These scholarships will be awarded under the title of Accenture Analytics Career Path Scholarship to the hardworking, talented and deserving students. This educational award will provide you a Partial Funding, cost of the enrollment credits and the administrative fees depending upon the scholarship you earn. The best track record you have the more coverage you will be able to receive. The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
Accenture Analytics Career Path Scholarship is being funded by Accenture along with Interuniversity Master of Statistics and Operations Research UPC – UB.
- Applicants of Accenture Analytics Career Path Scholarship must be new students who are admitted to the MESIO UPC – UB.
- Scholarships will be granted to students based on the following criteria:
- CV and academic record (up to 50%)
- Report justifying the choice of study and the applicants’ interest in the field of Analytics (up to 30%)
- Language knowledge (up to 15%)
- Other criteria (up to 5%)
- Candidates applying for Accenture Analytics Career Path Scholarship must submit the following mentioned documents before the deadline:
- Proof of English language proficiency and/or other languages
- Academic record
- Written motivation by the scholarship presentation/report justifying election studies
- Other documents
- Trinity Bursaries For Students From Africa, 2024
- Chevening Scholarships 2024
- UNE Post-Graduate Scholarships
- QUT Creative Industries Scholarships, 2024
- Trinity Eastern European Bursaries, 2023
- Human Rights Convocation Scholarship University of London in UK, 2024
- Australia Awards Fellowships
- The Marshall Scholarship – 2024