Australian Catholic University (ACU) is a world-class Institute offers its Undergraduate scholarship program Open to Australian nationals , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. ACU Law – Aboriginal And Torres Strait Islander Bursary, 2018 will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed Undergraduate program for the academic year of 2019-2020 and earn a Partial Funding, $5,000 scholarship in Australia . The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
Australian Catholic University is offering ACU Law – Aboriginal And Torres Strait Islander Bursary, 2018 to provide support to students from the backgrounds of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander.
- ACU Law – Aboriginal And Torres Strait Islander Bursary, 2018 is available to Australian citizens
- He/She must be of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander heritage.
- applicants of ACU Law – Aboriginal And Torres Strait Islander Bursary, 2018 must be enrolled in an ACU Law degree.
- Applicants must submit a written statement of approximately 200 words.
- Two written references with their names and contact details must be provided.
- Applicants are selected based on their written statement
- Applicants community service will be considered.
- Written references are evaluated.