Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is a world-class Institute offers its Research Fellow/ Scientist scholarship program Open for International Students , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. Acute Febrile Illness Outbreak Investigation Fellowship-CDC, 2023 will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed Research Fellow/ Scientist program for the academic year of 2022-2023 and earn a Partial Funding, a monthly stipend scholarship in USA . The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is offering fellowships in the division of Division of High-Consequence Pathogens and Pathology (DHCPP), Bacterial Special Pathogens Branch (BSPB).
- The research involves continuing development of the matrix for investigation of an acute febrile illness outbreak, supporting research of treatment and prevention of bioterrorism threat agents and supporting Bacterial Special Pathogens Branch (BSPB) activities.
- The applicants for Acute Febrile Illness Outbreak Investigation Fellowship-CDC, 2023 should have a master’s degree in epidemiology, public health or a related field.
- The candidates should have obtained their degree, not before 5 years of the start date.
- The applicants pursuing a doctoral or master’s degree or obtained one of these degrees within 60 months in the fields of public health, cellular and molecular biology, microbiology, epidemiology, infectious diseases, and zoonoses, and population medicine.
- The candidates applying for Acute Febrile Illness Outbreak Investigation Fellowship-CDC, 2023 should submit a curriculum vitae which includes employment and academic history, a list of publications and relevant experiences.
- The applicants should submit academic transcripts, two professional or educational references.
- The documents should be in English or include an official English translation.
- The recipients of Acute Febrile Illness Outbreak Investigation Fellowship-CDC, 2023 will get a monthly stipend based on experience and education level.
- QUT Creative Industries Scholarships, 2024
- James Rice Postgraduate Award, 2024
- Australia Awards Fellowships
- The Marshall Scholarship – 2024
- Chevening Scholarships 2024
- UNE Post-Graduate Scholarships
- Australian National University Hedley Bull Scholarship, 2024
- Federation University International Excellence Scholarships, 2024