Alabama Board of Nursing is a world-class Institute offers its Postgraduate scholarship program Open to US nationals (Alabama residents) , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. Alabama Board Of Nursing Scholarship, 2018 will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed Postgraduate program for the academic year of 2019-2020 and earn a Partial Funding, . scholarship in USA . The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
Alabama Board Of Nursing Scholarship, 2018 is offered by Alabama Education Trust Fund to support Postgraduate applicants.
- The Alabama Board of Nursing Scholarship, 2018 is open to US nationals.
- Applicants must have been a resident of Alabama for at least one year preceding application.
- Candidates who are admitted to an accredited graduate program within the state of Alabama seeking a graduate degree are eligible.
- To be considered for the Alabama Board of Nursing Scholarship applicants must be a person of good character.
- Applicants of Alabama Board Of Nursing Scholarship, 2018 must have an active, unencumbered Alabama Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Applicants are required to have two proofs of residency.
- Applicants must include their name and a physical Alabama address.
- Applicants need to provide evidence of graduate program admittance.
- Must submit a complete electronic application on or before the deadline date.