German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) is a world-class Institute offers its Postgraduate, PhD scholarship program Open to applicants of Costa Rica , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. ALECOSTA: Alemania-Costa Rica, 2018 will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed Postgraduate, PhD program for the academic year of 2019-2020 and earn a Partial Funding, EUR 1,000/month + Travel expenses scholarship in Germany . The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
- The German Academic Exchange Service is offering scholarships for pursuing Postgraduate and doctorate programs.
- The applicants for ALECOSTA: Alemania-Costa Rica, 2018 should be graduate university professors University of Costa Rica (UCR), the Technological Institute of Costa Rica (TEC), National University (UNA) and Universidad Estatal a Distancia (UNED).
- The candidates should be applicants from Costa Rica.
- The candidates should not be more than 38 years of age.
- The duration of ALECOSTA: Alemania-Costa Rica, 2018 is 24 months for Postgraduate and 48 months for Ph.D.
- The recipients get a grant of € 1,000 monthly and travel expenses.
- The recipients of ALECOSTA: Alemania-Costa Rica, 2018 also get German intensive preparatory course, medical, accident, and liability insurance.
- The students also get financial aid and research studies and doctoral thesis’ printing costs.