Foundation for Polish Science is a world-class Institute offers its Research Fellow/ Scientist scholarship program Open to German scientists , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. Alexander von Humboldt Polish Honorary Research Scholarship, 2018 will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed Research Fellow/ Scientist program for the academic year of 2019-2020 and earn a Partial Funding, 4,000 euros per month scholarship in USA . The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
- Foundation for Polish Science is offering Alexander von Humboldt Polish Honorary Research Scholarship, 2018 to excellent German scholars who wish to conduct scientific research in Poland.
- Applicants of Alexander von Humboldt Polish Honorary Research Scholarship, 2018 must be German scientists with the highest qualifications and significant contributions to global research.
- Applicants of Alexander von Humboldt Polish Honorary Research Scholarship, 2018 should be nominated by Polish scholars.
- The following documents must be submitted along with the application:
- Details of academic track and major achievements of the applicant
- List of major publications and three selected recent publications
- Description of the research project intending to pursue in Poland
- A reference letter by the nominating Polish scholar
- At least 3 addresses of renowned scientists who may be approached for reference