Victoria University of Wellington is a world-class Institute offers its Postgraduate scholarship program Open for International Students , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. Alpine Fault Seismology Postgraduate By Thesis Scholarship, 2023 will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed Postgraduate program for the academic year of 2022-2023 and earn a Full Funding, NZ$16,000 + tuition fees scholarship in New Zealand . The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
Marsden Fund of the Royal Society of New Zealand is providing funding for Alpine Fault Seismology Postgraduate By Thesis Scholarship, 2023.
- Candidates applying for Alpine Fault Seismology Postgraduate By Thesis Scholarship, 2023 must have completed their undergraduate degree equivalent to MSc Part I or an Honours degree in New Zealand system in one of the areas: geology, mathematics, physics, geophysics or a relevant field.
- Experience in geoscientific fieldwork and/or computational data analysis would be beneficial but is optional.
- Applicants of Alpine Fault Seismology Postgraduate By Thesis Scholarship, 2023 can be of any nationality i.e Ditch or overseas.
- Applicants whose first language is not English must meet the English language requirements set by the university.
- Trinity Eastern European Bursaries, 2023
- The Marshall Scholarship – 2024
- Human Rights Convocation Scholarship University of London in UK, 2024
- Chevening Scholarships 2024
- Australia Awards Fellowships
- QUT Creative Industries Scholarships, 2024
- Trinity Bursaries For Students From Africa, 2024
- UNE Post-Graduate Scholarships