Eindhoven University of Technology is a world-class Institute offers its Postgraduate scholarship program Open for Open to International Students students , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. Amandus H. Lundqvist Scholarship Program in Netherlands, 2019 will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed Postgraduate program for the academic year of 2019-2020 and earn a Partial Funding, partial Tuition fee + Stipend scholarship in Netherlands . The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
The Eindhoven University of Technology is offering Amandus H. Lundqvist Scholarship to international students starting their Master’s degree at their University. This is a merit-based scholarship offered to academically high achieving students. This Scholarship is offered in honor of Eindhoven University of Technology’s former president.
Eligibility for Amandus H. Lundqvist Scholarship Program in Netherlands, 2019:
- The applicant must be an international student.
- The applicant must have CGPA of at least 80% in their previous degree from the world-renowned institution.
- The applicant must not receive full cost scholarships or grants from any other organization.
- The applicant must have appropriate permissions to stay in Netherland for the duration of the study.
- The applicant must not be a fresher to the Master’s programme.
Value of Amandus H. Lundqvist Scholarship Program in Netherlands, 2019:
- The successful applicant of Amandus H. Lundqvist Scholarship Program will receive:
- Tuition fee waiver up to €15,000.
- Annual allowance to cover accommodations of €5,000 per annum for two years.
Deadline for Amandus H. Lundqvist Scholarship Program in Netherlands, 2019:
- The applicant must apply for Amandus H. Lundqvist Scholarship Program by 1st February 2019 to be considered for this award.