American Chemical Society (ACS) is a world-class Institute offers its High/Secondary School, Undergraduate scholarship program Open to selected Ethnic groups , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. American Society Chemistry Scholarship Program in US, 2019 will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed High/Secondary School, Undergraduate program for the academic year of 2019-2020 and earn a Partial Funding, up to $5,000 scholarship in USA . The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
The American Chemical Society (ACS) is offering scholarships to underrepresented minority students to enter the fields of chemistry or chemistry-related fields.
Eligibility for American Society Chemistry Scholarship Program in US, 2019:
- The applicant for American Society Chemistry Scholarship Program 2019 must be African-American, Hispanic/Latino, or American Indian.
- The applicant can also be a U.S. citizen or permanent U.S. resident.
- The student should be enrolled as a full-time student at a high school or accredited college, university, or community college.
- The academic achievements of the student in chemistry or science should be high with a GPA of 3.0, “B” or better.
- The student applying for the American Society Chemistry Scholarship Program 2019 should demonstrate financial need according to the Free Application for Federal Student Aid form (FAFSA) and the Student Aid Report (SAR) form.
- He/She should be graduating high school senior or college freshman, sophomore or junior intending to or can be already majoring in subject areas like chemistry, biochemistry, chemical engineering or a chemically-related science. The students may also be intending to or already pursuing a degree in chemical technology.
The candidates applying for American Society Chemistry Scholarship Program 2019 are selected based on financial need, academic record, career objective, leadership ability, participation in school activities, and community service.
Value of American Society Chemistry Scholarship Program in US, 2019:
- The recipients of American Society Chemistry Scholarship program will get:
Deadline for American Society Chemistry Scholarship Program in US, 2019:
- The last date to apply for American Society Chemistry Scholarship Program is 1st March 2019.