By choosing to study in at Archaeological Institute of America you will have the opportunity to develop your strategic, analytical and critical thinking by applying theoretical concepts to new global situations, as well as enhance your capabilities for leading and managing people. Like always for the academic year of 2019-2020, Anna C. & Oliver C. Colburn Fellowships, 2020 has also been Open to citizens or permanent residents of the United States or Canada If you prove that you are the eligible one for this educational award then you will obviously one of those lucky winners who get a chance at the educational hub of Following Country that too with the Partial Funding, $5,500 .
The Archaeological Institute of America is offering fellowships to support studies undertaken at the American School of Classical Studies at Athens.
- The candidates applying for Anna C. & Oliver C. Colburn Fellowships, 2020 should be citizens and permanent residents of the US and Canada.
- The pre-doctoral candidates and the candidates who have received a Ph.D. within five years of application are eligible.
- The applicants should be AIA members at the time of application and until the end of the fellowship.
- The candidates applying for Anna C. & Oliver C. Colburn Fellowships, 2020 should apply to the ASCSA concurrently for associate student membership or associate membership but should not be a member of ASCSA during the year of application.
- The applicants should be accepted by the ASCSA to be awarded the fellowship.
Value of Anna C. & Oliver C. Colburn Fellowships, 2020:
- The successful applicants will be recipient of $5,500.
- The recipients are expected to submit a report to the Chair of the AIA Fellowships Committee and the Director of the ASCSA on the use of the stipend and submit abstracts to the AIA Program Committee within two years of the completion of the fellowship.
- The deadline for Anna C. & Oliver C. Colburn Fellowships is 15th January, even years.