Australian National University (ANU) is a world-class Institute offers its PhD scholarship program Open to Australian and New Zealand Citizens , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. ANU Gwendolyn Woodroofe PhD Scholarship In The Biological Sciences will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed PhD program for the academic year of 2019-2020 and earn a Partial Funding, $27,082 per annum scholarship in Australia . The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
ANU Gwendolyn Woodroofe PhD Scholarship In The Biological Sciences is offered by Australian National University (ANU).
- ANU Gwendolyn Woodroofe PhD Scholarship In The Biological Sciences is open to Australian and New Zealand nationals.
- He/She must hold a Bachelor degree with first class honors.
- Must hold a research Master degree from a reputed university to be eligible.
- Applicants must be pursuing their Ph.D. in the field of Biological Sciences.
- Selected applicants will receive a paid medical, maternity and paternity leave.
- Applicants will be provided with travel expenses to Canberra from within Australia.
- Thesis reimbursement allowance will be provided.
- Candidates applying for ANU Gwendolyn Woodroofe PhD Scholarship In The Biological Sciences will get reimbursement of some removal expenses.