Argonne National Laboratory is a world-class Institute offers its Research Fellow/ Scientist scholarship program Open to International Students , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. Argonne Fellowships, 2018 will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed Research Fellow/ Scientist program for the academic year of 2019-2020 and earn a Partial Funding, a competitive salary and benefits package. scholarship in USA . The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
The Argonne National Laboratory is offering fellowships to excellent doctoral scientists and engineers.
There are two types of fellowships offered, Maria Goeppert Mayer Fellowship and Enrico Fermi Fellowship.
The Maria Goeppert-Mayer Fellowship will be given in March and the application process begins in December of the previous year.
The Enrico Fermi Fellowship will be given in October and application opens in August.
- The applicants for Argonne Fellowships, 2018 should have a Ph.D. obtained within three years of the application or should be completing their degree requirements.
- The candidates are expected to exhibit splendid ability in scientific and engineering research.
- The applicants should also show a promise of becoming excellent leaders in the research the pursue.
- The candidates applying for Argonne Fellowships, 2018 should submit a curriculum vitae which includes publications list, significant presentations, abstract and relevant activities.
- The applicants should also submit academic transcripts and a cover letter.
- The candidates should also submit a research proposal containing the title, importance, and background of the research, timeline, research approach, and resources.
- The applicants should submit an abstract in 200 words explaining the research to a general audience.
Value of the scholarship
The recipients of Argonne Fellowships, 2018 will get a competitive salary and benefits package.