University of Bristol and British Library are offering Fully Funded Arts and Humanities Research Council PhD International Studentship in UK. The program is open for academic year 2020-2021. This studentship is offered to highly motivated students of United Kingdom and European Union who are interested to pursue their PhD program at School of Modern Languages.
Why Study In UK:
The universities of UK are ranked among world top universities due to their quality education, innovative teaching methods and skilled teachers. It has always been preferred choice of some very important personalities in past. It offers you short and flexible courses that enables you to modify your learning according to your choice.
Why Study at University of Bristol:
University of Bristol is a world class educational institution that contributes to the development of creative graduates by providing high quality research. Students have an option to gain career management skills. It assists students to build skills with the help of new knowledge to succeed in future.
Student must be a national of United Kingdom or European Union to apply for Arts and Humanities Research Council PhD International Studentship in UK 2020.
Must have a PhD program on the theme of The Michael Hamburger, Mediating European Literature.
Should hold a masters degree in the respective program.
Relevant Disciplines includes German Studies, Translation Studies, and Comparative Literature, but it is not restricted to it.
Experience for following is worth considering but not compulsory: employment in a library, museum, or heritage institution or literary translator.
How to Apply:
• Applicants must submit an online application through university’s online portal in order to apply for Arts and Humanities Research Council PhD International Studentship in UK 2020.
• Applicant must submit all the documents mentioned in German PhD Admissions Statement.
• An applicant must fulfill the admission requirements of that particular program.
• An applicant is required to meet the English Language Requirement of university.
The University of Bristol will provide £16,885, consisting of £15,285 basic stipend, a CDA maintenance payment of £600 and an additional allowance of £1,000 for CDP partner universities based outside of London. In addition, the British Library will provide a research allowance directly to the student for agreed research-related costs of up to £1,000 a year.
- Beacon Scholarships for Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda Students at Cardiff University, UK
- Full tuition Leeds University Business School Economics Division Scholarship in UK
- Melbourne International Diane Lemaire Scholarships in Australia!
- International HCI Skills Gateway Scholarships in UK
- KUAS-E Scholarships for International Students in Japan
- Politics, Economics and International Relations Scholarships at University of Reading, UK
- NTU Outstanding International Graduate Student Scholarships in Taiwan
- Sustainable Future GREAT Scholarships for Turkey and Vietnam Students at Anglia Ruskin University, UK