Asia New Zealand Foundation is a world-class Institute offers its Conferences & Travel Grants scholarship program Open to citizens or permanent residents of New Zealand , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. Asia New Zealand Foundation Arts grants, 2019 will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed Conferences & Travel Grants program for the academic year of 2019-2020 and earn a Partial Funding, $2,000 – $5,000 scholarship in New Zealand . The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
There are two types of Asia New Zealand Foundation Arts grants, 2019. They are listed below:
- Arts Practitioners Funds: This fund provides artists to improve their experience by deepening their artistic and professional connections with Asia.
- Arts Projects Fund: They are provided to art companies, an organization to spread awareness of New Zealand culture through their projects.
Eligibility for Asia New Zealand Foundation Arts grants, 2019:
- The participating organizations must be based in New Zealand.
- Applicants of Asia New Zealand Foundation Arts grants, 2019 should be citizens or permanent residents of New Zealand.
- Organizations and candidates belonging to one of the following categories will be eligible to apply:
- individual arts professionals
- local and regional councils
- festival and major event organizers
- arts administrators
- Arts and cultural organizations – galleries, museums, universities, theater companies etc.
- Candidates belonging to the following categories will be ineligible:
- Organization/individuals/anyone linked with any organization/individual that has previously received a grant from Asia New Zealand Foundation for 3 years in a row. Festivals are excluded from this condition.
- Organization/individuals/anyone linked with any organization/individual that has previously received a grant from Asia New Zealand Foundation during the current financial year.
- Previous grantees who have not reported sufficiently regarding the grant.
- Amateur artists or organizations that are not professional art organizations.
- Candidates should submit reports on all previous grants they have had before a new application will be considered.
- Competitive quotes must be included with all applications.
- Late or Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Therefore, all successful applicants will be required to show the value of the spending of funds derived on account of the grant.
- The Foundation will require the funds to be returned if their use cannot be adequately accounted for.
- Reports on all the prior grants they have accepted.
- Competitive quotes should be accompanied by all the applications.
Value of Asia New Zealand Foundation Arts grants, 2019:
- The recipient of Arts grant will get $2,000 – $5,000 according to the decision of the grant committee.
Deadline for Asia New Zealand Foundation Arts grants, 2019:
- The deadline for the practitioner’s fund is 22nd March 2019.
- The deadline for the project fund is 14th December 2018.