University of Auckland is a world-class Institute offers its Postgraduate scholarship program Open to International Students , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. Auckland Summer Scholarships, 2018 will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed Postgraduate program for the academic year of 2019-2020 and earn a Partial Funding, tax-free stipend of $6,000 scholarship in New Zealand . The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
- Applicants of Auckland Summer Scholarships, 2018 must have completed at least 2 years of their undergraduate degree and satisfy one of the following criteria:
- be enrolled in an undergraduate degree at a New Zealand University at the time of application or an international university in 2018.
- be enrolled in postgraduate Bachelor (honors) or postgraduate diploma program at a university in New Zealand at the time of application.
- Candidates applying for Auckland Summer Scholarships, 2018 must have a GPA/GPE of at least 6.00(5.50 for Māori or Pacific students).
- Applicants must have identified a project and a supervisor willing to guide the project.
- Applicants must not have held any summer scholarships previously.
- Candidates must not be holding paid employment or be seeking employment as a tutor during the duration of the scholarship.
- Applicants must not have begun Postgraduate, doctoral, or taught postgraduate program although there are some exceptions.