Australian government is a world-class Institute offers its Training & Short courses, Conferences & Travel Grants scholarship program Open to nationals of Asia, Pacific and developing countries of Africa and the Middle East , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. Australia Awards Fellowships will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed Training & Short courses, Conferences & Travel Grants program for the academic year of 2023-2024 and earn a Full Funding, $35,000/Fellow scholarship in Australia . The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
- Australia engages with developing countries at the government, business, professional and community levels.
- Australia Awards Fellowships offer Australian organizations, from all sectors, the opportunity to deepen and broaden their links with leaders and professionals in developing countries.
- By providing opportunities for Fellows to undertake short-term study and professional development in Australia, they aim to: strengthen partnerships and links between Australian organisations and partner organisations in developing countries, in support of Australia’s economic diplomacy and public diplomacy objectives increase the capacity of developing countries to advance priority foreign affairs and development issues of shared interest at the country, sub-regional and regional levels.
- Only Australian organizations that have on-going linkages with counterpart overseas organizations in eligible countries are eligible to apply for an Australia Awards Fellowship.
- Australian organizations must be legal entities with an Australian Business Number (ABN). Examples are Australian Government departments”(Federal, State/Territory and local), government agencies, statutory authorities, and Government Business Enterprises. Australian organizations, institutions, and businesses ”e.g. research centers, higher education providers, vocational education and training providers, peak bodies, Australian chambers of commerce, community groups, non-government organizations, media, professional associations and industry bodies.
- The Marshall Scholarship – 2024
- QUT Creative Industries Scholarships, 2024
- Melbourne Graduate Scholarship, 2024
- James Rice Postgraduate Award, 2024
- PhD Scholarships In Civil Engineering 2024
- UNE Post-Graduate Scholarships
- University of Canberra International Sports Courses Scholarship, 2024
- Avondale International Merit Scholarship, 2024