If you are looking for a scholar in the USA, and the Students who have demonstrated outstanding achievement in their activities in their school, their community or their workplace, now apply for the AXA Achievement scholarship.
The AXA Equitable Foundation is offering scholarships to high school seniors across the nation.The AXA Achievement Scholarship is available to deserving candidates from all 50 states, including Washington DC and Puerto Rico. The scholarship is for those students who show ambition and motivation, determination, self-respect, and must have contributed towards the community.
The AXA Equitable Foundation
The award is sponsored by the AXA Equitable Foundation. The company works in the area of philanthropy and volunteer activities. The foundation believes in building a stronger society for customers and employees. This scholarship program helps people to achieve their dream of a college education and take a step closer to success.
The AXA Achievement Scholarship is administered by Scholarship America. It is the nation’s largest scholarships’ designers, tuition aid and other support programs for all, including organizations, foundations, associations and individuals.
Eligibility Criteria for the AXA Equitable Foundation – AXA Achievement Scholarship in the USA, 2020
- Interested applicants must be the US citizen or legal residents, having residency in any one of the 50 states of America, Washington, D.C. or Puerto Rico
- Interested candidate must be a high school senior who wishes to undertake admission in a college for the fall semester of 2020
Application Procedure for the AXA Equitable Foundation – AXA Achievement Scholarship in the USA, 2020
One thing to be mindful of is that the scholarship program opens on 1st September 2019. The last to apply is 15th December 2019. Apply as early as possible as only the first 10,000 applications will be considered.
The AXA Achievement Scholarship program offers awards worth $1.4 million to young individuals.
- 52 students will be offered a scholarship award of $10,000. Winners will be selected all U.S states, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico
- 10 out of those 25 winners will be further selected for a scholarship award of $15,000.
- Nearly 300 students will be offered a grant of $2,500
- The amount of each award will be decided by Scholarship America
- Regardless of the scholarship’s amount, each winner will be offered an award valued at $1000
This educational opportunity is only available for undergraduate programs. Awards are non-renewable, and those who will be offered the amount of $10,000 and $25,000 have the option to receive it over time till the time they are enrolled. However, one thing to remember is that those who win $25,000 must utilize their amount during the academic year of 2020-2021.
- AXA Achievement Scholarship
- 1290 Avenue of the Americas
- New York, NY 10104
- (800) 537-4180
The 2021 program is accepting applications from September 1, 2020 and till date 10,000 applications are submitted. December 15, 2020 is the last date of application submission.
- Cascadia Current Student Scholarships, 2023
- The East-West Center Graduate Degree Fellowship 2023
- Monash Business School International Pathway Scholarship
- Fulbright – Fondazione Falcone – NIAF Scholarship 2023
- Scottish Arts Scholarship, The College Of Wooster
- A.G. Whitlam International Undergraduate Merit Scholarship, 2023
- UTS Bachelor of Accounting Scholarship
- LLM International Law/ Focus Scholarship At Loyola University Chicago School Of Law, 2023