Zaragoza Logistics Center is a world-class Institute offers its Postgraduate scholarship program Open to International Students , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. Basel ZLOG Alumni Scholarship will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed Postgraduate program for the academic year of 2019-2020 and earn a Partial Funding, 25% of the Tuition fees scholarship in Spain . The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
The Basel ZLOG Alumni Scholarship will award one scholarship that will cover 25% of the tuition fees for the ZLOG program.
- Scholarships are awarded only to students who have been admitted to the MIT-Zaragoza Master of Engineering in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (ZLOG) program through ZLC‘s regular admissions procedure.
- Interested applicants should display exceptional academic achievement and personal accomplishment in addition to an interest in pursuing a career in SCM and Logistics
- The candidate must be granted admission to the MIT-Zaragoza Master of Engineering in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (ZLOG) program.
- He/She should have completed a four year undergraduate program equivalent to a Bachelor’s Degree;
- Should have professional excellence with a background or experience in Logistics and Supply Chain Management, or exceptional academic achievement;
- He/She should have competitive GRE or GMAT score. Exceptions may be granted to individuals who have demonstrated strong professional and/or academic achievement in completing a college degree – including some quantitative training and evidence of advanced verbal and written proficiency in the English language.
- Fluency in English, competitive IELTS or TOEFL score. Exceptions may be granted to individuals who have demonstrated evidence of advanced verbal and written proficiency in the English language
Interested applicants must email the following to the to the ZLC Financial Aid Office:
- Application form including a statement describing their economical situation, an essay explaining their reasons for applying for the scholarship, their interests, aptitudes, career plans, etc.
- An income statement that includes a copy of the current employment contract, the most recent pay slip or other official document that can account for the last salary received. (Not applicable for applicants who are currently full-time students).
- A copy of passport.
- A copy of the acceptance letter to the MIT-Zaragoza Master of Engineering in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (ZLOG) program.
The candidate will be awarded the Basel ZLOG Alumni Scholarship on the basis of the following:
- Financial need (30%);
- A demonstrated initiative and search for external funding opportunities (contacted the ZLC Financial Aid Office, individual search, other applications for scholarships and/or bank loans, etc) (20%);
- Preference will be given to candidates with background or work experience in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (10%);
- Academic merit as according to academic records (10%);
- Essay explaining why the candidate should be awarded with the scholarship (to be filled out in
- the Application Form) (25%);
- Quality of the proposal: presentation, writing, punctuality in the application, etc. (5%).