Jacob Blaustein Center for Scientific Cooperation is a world-class Institute offers its Post Doc scholarship program Open to International Students , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. BCSC Postdoctoral Fellowships in Israel, 2019-20 will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed Post Doc program for the academic year of 2019-2020 and earn a Full Funding, approximately $27,000 USD, an air ticket, and complementary lodging scholarship in Following Country . The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
Jacob Blaustein Center for Scientific Cooperation is offering fellowships to postdoctoral candidates.
Eligibility for BCSC Postdoctoral Fellowships in Israel, 2019-20:
- The applicants for BCSC Postdoctoral Fellowship, 2019 should have received their Ph.D. within the last five years from the start date of the postdoctoral position.
- The candidates can be scientists of any nationality.
- The applicants are required to submit copies of the diplomas and grade transcripts by e-mail.
- The candidates applying for BCSC Postdoctoral Fellowship, 2019 should complete and submit the online application form.
- The applicants should send the letter of reference to three referees out of which one should be their dissertation advisor and one should be a scientist familiar with their work.
- The referees should send the reference letters directly to the BCSC office by email.
Value of BCSC Postdoctoral Fellowships in Israel, 2019-20:
- The successful applicant of BCSC Postdoctoral Fellowship, 2019 will receive $25,000 to $27,000 one academic year and roundtrip air ticket.
- The scholarship is paid in Israeli New Shekel (NIS).
Deadline for BCSC Postdoctoral Fellowships in Israel, 2019-20:
- The last date to apply for BCSC Postdoctoral Fellowships in Israel, 2019-20 is 3rd March 2019.