Take your skills to the next level with the help of Beacon awards offered by Cardiff University in the United Kingdom. The program is available for sessions 2021-2022. This funding program aims to support Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda students who want to begin undergraduate degrees at Cardiff University. Cardiff University is located in Cardiff, Wales and is a public research university. This institution entered 1883 and merged with the Institute of Science and Technology at the University of Wales in 1988. Why study at Cardiff University? The university has a scientific reputation leading to the world. He works to develop and educate the skills and cognitive skills of students to become good people in their lives. And that also gives them the necessary facilities to do what they want to do.
Why Beacon Scholarships?
The Baggering Exchange is a program of change that provides access to Kenya, Tanzania, and Uganda financially disadvantaged students to the undergraduate curriculum in world-class schools and universities. The scholarship is attributed to Kenya, Tanzania, and Uganda students seeking to study for an upgrade of 3 to 4 years (excluding medicine). Tuition and maintenance fees are divided three ways, with a third from the academic partner, one-third of Beacon, and one-third of parents, sponsors, or tutors from schooling. The program includes training and development of leadership, as well as the network of the country of origin mentors and a goal-setting performance management system.
Cardiff University will provide 1/3 of annual undergraduate tuition fees and living costs to eligible and outstanding students in the UK.
- Applications are accepted from Kenya, Tanzania, and Uganda.
- Candidates must choose an undergraduate degree program in any subject offered by the University
- Applicant must have leadership capabilities
- Must have academic excellence
- Must have an interest in sports
- Capable of social influence and communication
- Must have a citizenship
- must have a financial necessity of study, that is, a gross annual income of households of no more than £ 80 000 (the US $ 100,000)
- must undertake to return to their country of origin within a period of a month of completion of the course.
How to Apply
- Before applying the aspirants must submit their admission to an undergraduate degree program. After that, you can complete the online form
- Applicants are required to provide a curriculum vitae, academic transcriptions, and a passport copy or analysis must be attached.
- For admission, students must need to submit diplomas or certificates from the previous year with a good academic result.
- Applicants must have complied with the requirements of the academic language and English (IELTS / TOEFL)
Avail Beacon Scholarships and gain educational benefits In the UK before its deadline of June 30, 2021
- International Student Scholarships at Hope College, USA
- International Student Continuation Scholarships in USA
- International HCI Skills Gateway Scholarships in UK
- Carnegie Dartlet $10,000 Scholarship
- RevenueZen Social Selling International Scholarship, 2021
- University of Windsor Students’ Alliance International Student Leader Scholarships in Canada
- Michael & Susan Dell Foundation – Dell Scholarships Program in the USA, 2022
- Politics, Economics and International Relations Scholarships at University of Reading, UK