The Beckman Institute for advances science and Technology part of University of Illinois established in 1989 with a mission of interdisciplinary collaborative research. The institute has unique reputation for research in physical sciences, computation, engineering, biology, behavioral sciences, cognition and neuroscience. The institute has announced a Postdoctoral Researcher Fellow Program for international students. The three-year fellowship program is announced for intellectual candidates want to excel in research and desire to bring unique ideas and philosophies.
Why you should choose university of Illinois?
The university gives a vast variety of field to students to pursue research on their field of choice. Students would be able to receive high quality of scientific understanding and knowledge. Mainly focus on Intelligent Systems, Integrative Imaging, Molecular Science and Engineering.
Eligibility Criteria of Beckman Institute Postdoctoral Fellowship Program:
Domestic and International students of can apply for studentship in any program offered by university of Illinois, USA. To avail this opportunity student must have Degree or equivalent certificate within the last 10 years. Student must posses proposed research plan to the portfolio of the Beckman Institute. Application package must include 4 letters of references, two letters of applicants work experience and other two letters from proposed Beckman Institute faculty mentors/ collaborators, with at least one being a full-time or part-time member of the Beckman Institute faculty. Letters from proposed mentors/collaborators should explain how the faculty member intends to support the applicants should explains how the faculty member intends to support the applicant’s research plan.
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidate must apply for Beckman Institute of Postdoctoral Fellows Program through online application form before 25-November-2020.
- Students must submit Curriculum Vitae, Research and Development Program (2 letters max.), letter of references, PhD degree from recognized institute.
- Students doesn’t have English as first language are essential to submit English Proficiency certificate according to requirement of University.
Fellows will receive $54,000 and for Research activities like research supplies, equipment, and conference and workshop travel fellows will receive an annual stipend of $25,000 and reimbursement for health insurance
- International HCI Skills Gateway Scholarships in UK
- RevenueZen Social Selling International Scholarship, 2021
- Carnegie Dartlet $10,000 Scholarship
- Michael & Susan Dell Foundation – Dell Scholarships Program in the USA, 2022
- International Student Continuation Scholarships in USA
- Beacon Scholarships for Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda Students at Cardiff University, UK
- International Student Scholarships at Hope College, USA
- Politics, Economics and International Relations Scholarships at University of Reading, UK