University of Cape Town is a world-class Institute offers its Postgraduate, PhD, MBA scholarship program Open to African citizens or South African permanent residents , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. Bertha Centre Scholarship, 2018 will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed Postgraduate, PhD, MBA program for the academic year of 2019-2020 and earn a Partial Funding, full or partial costs scholarship in South Africa . The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
UCT Graduate School of Business (GSB) is offering Bertha Centre Scholarship, 2018 to social activists, innovators, system-entrepreneurs, entrepreneurs, change-makers, out-of-the-box thinkers, and cross-disciplinary candidates from any field. Applicants must be actively engaged in the research of environmental, social, and/or economic justice using advanced approaches.
- Applicants of Bertha Centre Scholarship, 2018 must be African citizens or South African permanent residents for a minimum of one year.
- Applicants must either have begun or worked with a green/social/entrepreneurial innovative idea that aims economic/social change or have worked for at least one year in any organization on improving social justice and pioneering inclusive opportunities through social innovation.
- Having experience or a track record of creating innovative approaches or action exploring would be beneficial.
- Candidates applying for Bertha Centre Scholarship, 2018 should have strong leadership qualities in their field and be able to demonstrate them.
- The level of financial need must also be indicated for the scholarship.
- UCT GSB application number
- Contact details of the applicant
- 3 essays
- Short video of maximum 4 minutes duration