BOKU – University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences is a world-class Institute offers its PhD scholarship program Open to citizens of all nationality , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. BioToP International PhD Scholarships in Austria, 2019 will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed PhD program for the academic year of 2019-2020 and earn a Full Funding, Salary of EUR 22,000 (approx). scholarship in Following Country . The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
BioToP is offering PhD scholarship in Protein Biotechnology at BOKU – University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences, Vienna. This scholarship is open for highly qualified applicants from all over the world to apply for the PhD Programme “Biomolecular Technology of Proteins (BioToP)”. BioToP offers an inter- and multi-disciplinary research-based doctoral education at the interface of basic and applied science in the field of protein biotechnology. BioToP provides comprehensive and thorough up-to-date research training in the fields of structure-function analysis, engineering and design of proteins, protein synthesis, targeting and post-translational modifications expression systems and cell factories bioinformatics and molecular modeling.
Eligibility for BioToP International PhD Scholarships in Austria, 2019:
- Applicants must hold an undergraduate degree equivalent to a master (corresponding to 300 ECTS) which would qualify them to start a PhD thesis in their home country. Candidates who have not yet obtained their degree will be accepted if they will finish their studies latest by the end of August 2019.
- Applicants with only a bachelor degree (B.S.) or similar are not eligible.
- There is no strict age limit, however, applicants should not be older than 30 years by the time applying for BioToP. In case there are special circumstances to be considered, please specify them.
- PhD students applying for a wet-lab research project must have a master degree in biological sciences, biotechnology, chemistry, medicine or closely related subjects. The corresponding curriculum and the diploma or master thesis have to include experimental investigations in one of these fields.
- PhD students applying for a dry-lab research project must have a master degree in a technical or scientific discipline. The corresponding curriculum and the diploma or master thesis have to bear evidence of modeling or data analysis work.
- Applicants must be fluent in written and spoken English.
- Students who have started their PhD thesis in one of the participating laboratories more than 6 months before the call for applications are not entitled to apply for BioToP positions or join BioToP as external students.
Value of BioToP International PhD Scholarships in Austria, 2019:
- PhD students admitted to the BioToP PhD programme will have regular employment with full social security coverage.
- The applicants of BioToP International PhD Scholarships in Austria, 2019 will receive funding according to the salary scheme of the Austrian Science Fund (net annual income after deduction of tax and social insurance approx. € 22,000).
- Furthermore, students will receive financial support for participation at International Conferences and for research stays abroad in collaborating international institutions.
Deadline for BioToP International PhD Scholarships in Austria, 2019:
- The last date to apply for BioToP International PhD Scholarships in Austria, 2019 and submit all required documents is 13th February 2019.