United States Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Foundation (USHCCF) is a world-class Institute offers its Undergraduate scholarship program Open to students enrolled at a recognized college or university in Texas , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. BizVenture Collegiate Entrepreneurship Competition, 2023 will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed Undergraduate program for the academic year of 2023 and earn a Full Funding, $5,000 for first place, $3,000 for second place, $2,000 for third place scholarship in USA . The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
BizVenture Collegiate Entrepreneurship Competition, 2023 is sponsored by the Bank of America to equip college students with knowledge and awareness into the business world. The competition is a three-day workshop that will award scholarships worth $10,000.
- Applicants of BizVenture Collegiate Entrepreneurship Competition, 2023 should be registered in a full-time undergraduate course at one of the recognized colleges/universities in Texas.
- Applicants are required to possess an entrepreneurial idea for a startup.
- Founders or owners of a company are also eligible to apply for BizVenture Collegiate Entrepreneurship Competition, 2023.
- Room and meal expenses will be covered by the USHCC Foundation.
- The competition will be taken place at the Omni Hotel in Dallas, Texas.
- CHED-Tulong Dunong Scholarship 2023
- The Marshall Scholarship – 2024
- Australia Awards Fellowships
- QUT Creative Industries Scholarships, 2024
- Joining UBC’s Community International Merit-Based Awards in Canada, 2024
- Avondale International Merit Scholarship, 2024
- Federation University International Excellence Scholarships, 2024
- UNE Post-Graduate Scholarships