If you want to study in Australia and just become eligible for Postgraduate studies then you are lucky because Bond University has announced scholarship for the academic year of 2022-2023 in any of the available Postgraduate degree program. These scholarships will be awarded under the title of Bond Business School Postgraduate Bursaries to the hardworking, talented and deserving students. This educational award will provide you a Partial Funding, $4,200 towards living expenses depending upon the scholarship you earn. The best track record you have the more coverage you will be able to receive. The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
- Applicants of Bond Business School Postgraduate Bursaries, 2023 should be academically qualified to enroll in one of the programs and should accept the place if they are offered.
- Applicants must not have already enrolled in one of the eligible programs.
- Candidates will be assessed based on their contribution to the community, academic achievement or financial need, leadership qualities or other activities that have recognized their contributions.
- successful candidates of Bond Business School Postgraduate Bursaries, 2023 will be offered $4,200 in the form of cash payment towards tuition fees.
- Australia Awards Fellowships
- Trinity Eastern European Bursaries, 2023
- QUT Creative Industries Scholarships, 2024
- Human Rights Convocation Scholarship University of London in UK, 2024
- Chevening Scholarships 2024
- Trinity Bursaries For Students From Africa, 2024
- The Marshall Scholarship – 2024
- UNE Post-Graduate Scholarships