Bond University is a world-class Institute offers its Undergraduate scholarship program Open Australian nationals , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. Bond University Excellence Scholarship, 2018 will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed Undergraduate program for the academic year of 2019-2020 and earn a Partial Funding, Cover up to 50% tuition scholarship in Australia . The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
Bond University Excellence Scholarship, 2018 is open to Australian students enrolling into undergraduate programs offered by the University.
- Bond University Excellence Scholarship,2018 is only available to students who are currently completing Year 12 at an Australian High School.
- Applicants may be currently completing their final year of High School overseas provided they are permanent residents or citizens of Australia.
- Applicants are required to have grades of OP 1-5, ATAR 99.95–91.90, IB 45-34 or equivalent.
- Applicants with exceptional leadership characteristics are preferred for Bond University Excellence Scholarship, 2018.
- Candidates must be actively involved in extracurricular activities.
- All candidates must qualify the entry requirements to be considered for the scholarship.