Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR) is a world-class Institute offers its Postgraduate, PhD scholarship program Open to students from Canada , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. Canada Graduate Scholarships, 2019 will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed Postgraduate, PhD program for the academic year of 2019-2020 and earn a Partial Funding, $17,500 scholarship in Canada . The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
The Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR), Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC), and Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada (SSHRC) are offering scholarships to Canadian students in the fields of health, natural sciences, and/or engineering, and social sciences and/or humanities.
- The applicants for Canada Graduate Scholarships, 2019 should be citizens or permanent residents of Canada.
- The candidates should have applied or will apply or be enrolled in a full-time master’s level or doctoral level at a Canadian institution.
- The applicants should apply for admission to their intended program at selected Canadian institution before the internal deadline.
- The candidates should have completed between zero and 12 months of full-time studies by December 31 in the master’s program, direct-entry doctoral program, the combined master’s doctoral program, a master’s program that was or will be fast-tracked to a doctoral program for which they are requesting funding.
How to apply?
- The applicants for Canada Graduate Scholarships, 2019 should complete and submit the application form.
- The candidates should select up to 5 institutions where they wish to hold the scholarship.
- The applicants for Canada Graduate Scholarships, 2019 are selected based on their academic merit and excellence.
- The candidates are also evaluated based on the research potential and interpersonal skills.
Value of the scholarship
The recipients get $17,500 for 12 months and the scholarship is non-renewable.