Carlsberg Foundation is a world-class Institute offers its Conferences & Travel Grants scholarship program Open to all Open to International Students candidates , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. Carlsberg Foundation Scholarship will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed Conferences & Travel Grants program for the academic year of 2019-2020 and earn a Partial Funding, 5,000 DKK scholarship in Denmark . The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
The Carlsberg Foundation Scholarship is being provided to young scientist to attend International Conference on Surface Plasmon Photonics (SPP). SPP is biennial independent and non-profit conference series widely regarded as the premier series in the field of plasmonics.
Eligibility for Carlsberg Foundation Scholarship:
- The applicant must be a Ph.D. student or a maximum of three years after getting a Ph.D. degree.
- The applicant must submit an abstract.
- The applicant must have research experience in the relevant field.
- Application Letter with a presentation to be given at SPP.
- Recommendation letter from Scientific supervisor.
Value of Carlsberg Foundation Scholarship:
- The successful applicant of Carlsberg Foundation Scholarship will receive a 5,000 DKK to be used as Conference expenses.
Deadline for Carlsberg Foundation Scholarship:
- The last date to apply for Carlsberg Foundation Scholarship is 13th January 2019.