The interested candidates are invited to be part of the Stelios scholarship offered by the Cass School School. Open grant program for UE and UK candidates. This scheme will support promising and enthusiastic students who want to start a bachelor’s degree program at the Cass School School for the 2021/2022 academic session. The Cass School School is recognized as one of the most successful and leading business schools in the world. Founded in 1966, this is a business school University of London and London University. Why study at a CASS business school? School is recognized as the best European business school. It has the most experienced teachers who are committed to providing applicants to achieve their career goals.
Why Stelios Scholarships?
Every year dozens of students in our postgraduate program are awarded this scholarship in recognition of their previous academic achievement and strong course applications. This award is open to all applicants on a full-time course on the MSc program.
- Funded: Partially
- Grant Amount: The Cass School School will provide four scholarships, each of which is worth 10,000 to students who are decent and are in need.
- Applications are accepted from the EU and UK.
- The candidate must choose a Bachelor degree program in any subject offered by the University
- Applicants must have the previous year’s education with good academic achievements.
How to Apply
At first, the applicant must enroll in a university. After that, applicants must send an online application form for this program.
Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit their academic transcripts, proof of language skills, curriculum vitae, and degree transcripts (copies or scanning).
Registration requirements: Because it is registered in this program, students must check incoming requirements.
Language Requirements: If the national language participants are not English, then they need to show their English skills by taking a TOEFL or IELTS test
Avail Stelios Scholarships and gain educational benefits In the UK before its deadline of May 20, 2021
- Carnegie Dartlet $10,000 Scholarship
- RevenueZen Social Selling International Scholarship, 2021
- International Student Continuation Scholarships in USA
- University of Windsor Students’ Alliance International Student Leader Scholarships in Canada
- International HCI Skills Gateway Scholarships in UK
- Beacon Scholarships for Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda Students at Cardiff University, UK
- International Student Scholarships at Hope College, USA
- Politics, Economics and International Relations Scholarships at University of Reading, UK