If you want to study in France and just become eligible for PhD studies then you are lucky because Center For Material Forming (CEMEF) has announced scholarship for the academic year of 2022 -2023 in any of the available PhD degree program. These scholarships will be awarded under the title of CEMEF PhD Thesis In Computational Mechanics And Materials to the hardworking, talented and deserving students. This educational award will provide you a Partial Funding, 26 000 euros depending upon the scholarship you earn. The best track record you have the more coverage you will be able to receive. The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made. (waltmassey.com)
- Applicant must be an Engineer in applied mathematics, mechanics or materials science.
- He/She must possess expert knowledge in numerical methods and simulations.
- Applicants must have outstanding skills and academic qualifications.
- He/She must be motivated towards their goals.
Duration and Value
- The Ph.D. lasts for three years.
- Successful candidates will receive a gross annual salary of about 26,000€.
- Some projects are within the frame of a CIFRE convention, in such cases, the company directly pays the Ph.D. student.
- China Scholarship Council – University Of Bristol Joint Scholarships Program, 2024
- University of Nottingham Fully-funded 4-year PhD studentships 2024
- Newcastle University’s Fully Funded Ph.D. Studentships, 2024
- University of Kent’s Global Challenges Doctoral Centre (GCDC) Ph.D. Scholarships in UK, 2024
- The Marshall Scholarship – 2024
- Cardiff University and China Scholarship Council – PhD Research Scholarships in UK, 2023
- University of Sheffield-University Post Graduate Research Committee Scholarships 2023
- Physics: Swansea University Research Excellence Scholarship 2024