If you want to study in Following Country and just become eligible for Postgraduate studies then you are lucky because Campus France has announced scholarship for the academic year of 2019 -2020 in any of the available Postgraduate degree program. These scholarships will be awarded under the title of Charpak Master’s Program, 2019 to the hardworking, talented and deserving students. This educational award will provide you a Full Funding, EUR 700/month + Accommodation, Tuition, Medical and other allowances depending upon the scholarship you earn. The best track record you have the more coverage you will be able to receive.
Charpak Master’s Program, 2019 is to aid Indian students for their Master’s studies in any stream or field of study.
Eligibility for Charpak Master’s Program, 2019:
- Applicants of Charpak Master’s Program, 2019 must be an Indian national and reside in India.
- Candidates should be a student at an Indian Institution of higher learning or should be employed young professional in a company for a maximum of 3 years.
- The maximum age limit of the candidate must be 30 years old.
- The master’s program of the candidate must be taken in France and scholarship is not provided for that period of time in which the candidate has one semester or more of studies in another country.
- Automatic renewal of the scholarship is done, but the candidates who received a scholarship for M1 can apply again. Academic performance of the candidate at M1 level is assessed and a new statement of purpose should be submitted.
- Candidates who did not receive a scholarship for M1 are ineligible to apply for the scholarship for M2.
- Submit duly filled, signed, printed and scanned copy of the application form.
- A copy of the first page of the passport, which also includes the photo of the candidate and expiry date.
- Candidates who are about to receive the passport should submit the passport application proof.
- A detailed curriculum vitae in a maximum of 2 pages.
- A copy of your admission/acceptance letter from the French higher education institution.
- Scanned copies of the mark sheets of Higher Secondary School (XII), Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees need to be submitted, attested by a gazetted officer or the Head of the institute where the candidate had studied or studying.
- French language certificate can be submitted, received from Alliance Française in India or any recognized university (if any)
- The academic excellence of the candidate is taken into consideration.
- The quality of the statement of purpose is assessed.
- Knowledge of French is considered as an advantage.
- Any tie-ups between an Indian institution the candidate has studied or studying will be an asset.
Value of Charpak Master’s Program, 2019:
- The successful applicants of Charpak Master’s Program, 2019 will receive:
- Living allowance of EUR 700 per month.
- Tuition fee waiver of up to 5,000 euros.
- Student visa and Campus France fee waiver.
- Medical Insurance.
Deadline for Charpak Master’s Program, 2019:
- The last date to apply for Charpak Master’s Program, 2019 is 15th April 2019.