The Queen Elizabeth II Academy for Leadership in International Affairs is inviting applications for the Academy Robert Bosch Fellowship (Central & Eastern Europe and Africa). The Fellowship is a joint initiative of Chatham House and the Robert Bosch Stiftung and is open to citizens of Central and Eastern European Countries and Africa
If you want to study in Following Country and just become eligible for PhD studies then you are lucky because The Queen Elizabeth II Academy for Leadership in International Affairs is inviting applications for the Academy Robert Bosch Fellowship for the academic year of 2020 -2021 in any of the available PhD degree program. These scholarships will be awarded under the title of Chatham House Robert Bosch Stiftung Academy Fellowship, 2020 to the hardworking, talented and deserving African students.
The Fellowship is an opportunity for emerging and experienced leaders and practitioners to spend 10 months in London as an Academy fellow beginning in September 2020. The fellowship provides an opportunity for research as well as participation in the Academy’s leadership program.
About Chatham House:
Chatham House, also known as the Royal Institute of International Affairs, is a not-for-profit and non-governmental organization based in London whose mission is to analyse and promote the understanding of major international issues and current affairs. It is the originator of the Chatham House Rule.
- Applicants from Sub-Saharan African countries are eligible to apply.
- Selected applicants will get the opportunity to participate in the Academy’s Leadership Programme.
- He/She will build links with policy and academic communities in Central Europe and Africa.
- The fellowship is intended for future leaders, researchers, and decision-makers.
- Applicants will conduct a research project of their own design.
- With an emphasis on political and economic development in Central Europe and Africa.
- During the course of the fellowship, the applicant may conduct a research trip.
- He/She will get to spend time at the German Council on Foreign Relations in Berlin.
The successful applicants of Chatham House – Robert Bosch Stiftung Academy Fellowship, 2020 will receive:
- Monthly stipend of GBP 2,295.
- Relocation costs.
- Fieldwork expenses.
- Publication costs.
- The last date to apply for Chatham House – Robert Bosch Stiftung Academy Fellowship, 2019 is 29th April 2020.
- International HCI Skills Gateway Scholarships in UK
- Full tuition Leeds University Business School Economics Division Scholarship in UK
- Beacon Scholarships for Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda Students at Cardiff University, UK
- Politics, Economics and International Relations Scholarships at University of Reading, UK
- Carnegie Dartlet $10,000 Scholarship
- Michael & Susan Dell Foundation – Dell Scholarships Program in the USA, 2022
- Shamans Market Scholarship, USA
- International Presidential Scholarships at Western Illinois University, USA