China University of Geosciences is a world-class Institute offers its Undergraduate scholarship program Open to Open to International Students students , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. China University Of Geosciences International Freshman Scholarship Program, 2018 will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed Undergraduate program for the academic year of 2019-2020 and earn a Full Funding, Depends on the type of scholarship scholarship in China . The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
China University Of Geosciences International Freshman Scholarship Program, 2018 is open to excellent international students who are interested in pursuing Bachelor’s degree at the University.
- The scholarship is open to international students (other than Chinese citizens).
- Candidates applying for China University Of Geosciences International Freshman Scholarship Program, 2017 should have a valid passport and should be in good health.
- Applicants must be above 18 years of age and under 25.
- Should have received a senior high school diploma.
- Candidates should have a positive attitude towards study and have a good academic rating.
- Applicants should have HSK level 4 or above.
- Successful applicants should not be the recipients of any other scholarships.
- The candidates applying for China University Of Geosciences International Freshman Scholarship Program, 2018 should submit the completed copy of the application form with your signature and attached photograph.
- Personal information page of a valid passport.
- Senior high school graduation certificate either original or certified copies in Chinese or English.
- If the academic transcripts or in any other language other than Chinese or English must be translated.
- A photocopy of academic transcripts of HSK.
- A 300-word or more study plan or research proposal should be submitted in Chinese or English.
- A physical examination record is required for foreigners.
Value of the award
International Freshman Scholarship Program has two types of scholarships.
- Type A – Tuition fee of the first year and 22000 per student is awarded.
- Type B – Free accommodation for the first year and 8400 per student is awarded.