The National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine is a world-class Institute offers its Postgraduate scholarship program Open to US citizens, US permanent residents, and non-US citizens , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. Christine Mirzayan Science & Technology Policy Graduate Fellowship Program will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed Postgraduate program for the academic year of 2019-2020 and earn a Partial Funding, stipend towards living expenses scholarship in USA . The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
- The Christine Mirzayan Science & Technology Policy Graduate Fellowship Program applicants should have completed graduation within the last five years.
- The candidates should be US permanent residents, US citizens.
- Non-US citizens holding visas J-2, J-1, DACA, F-1 (curricular practical training), F-1 (optional practical training).
- The applicants for Christine Mirzayan Science & Technology Policy Graduate Fellowship Program should submit the application and immigration documents.
- The candidates are expected to submit two references with valid professional and academic experience.
- The applicants should give an email address of the two referees.