University of Cape Town is a world-class Institute offers its Post Doc scholarship program Open to all countries with low or middle income countries , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. CIDER Postdoctoral Fellowship for Low- or Middle-Income Countries at University of Cape Town will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed Post Doc program for the academic year of 2019-2020 and earn a Partial Funding, R470,000 per annum ,The tenure of the award is 15 months. scholarship in USA . The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
- A PhD obtained not more than 5 years ago in Epidemiology/Statistics/Public Health or cognate discipline
- Proven analytic skills and experience analyzing and writing up results for peer-reviewed publication in the field of HIV including PMTCT, with a paediatric focus.
- Experience in collaborating with different research teams is preffered.
- An application form and letter of motivation
- A CV including details of any conference presentations and/or publications
- Academic transcripts
- The names and contact details of 2 academic referees who have taught/supervised the applicant.