To expand the interest of understudies in the field of showcasing, Melbourne Business School has planned a marvelous program called Clemenger BBDO Scholarship.
Through this financing opportunity, Melbourne Business School needs to discover gifted understudies from around the globe for its esteemed MBA and Master of Marketing programs. This plan will be apportioned dependent on scholarly legitimacy.
Why Study at Melbourne Business School?
Framed in 1963, Melbourne Business School is an eminent doctoral level college of the University of Melbourne. It has consistently been committed to furnishing understudies with a world-class training in the field of the board. Consistently, through its assortment of projects, it draws in brilliant and yearning pioneers from everywhere throughout the world to examine.
The school is particularly perceived for its amicable condition, its moderateness, its accomplished talks, and its propelled offices. Its degree projects and courses have been positioned among the best on the planet.
- Qualified Countries: Applications are acknowledged from around the globe
- Qualified Course or Subjects: This grant is accessible for the accompanying projects: Master of Marketing and Part-time MBA.
- Qualification Criteria: To be qualified, the candidates must meet all the given rules:
- Can be of any nationality
- Probably applied for an endorsed course at Melbourne Business School.
How to Apply?
- The most effective method to Apply: All candidates should apply first for an appropriate course at the school. From that point onward, they should round out an online application structure that must incorporate a CV.
- Supporting Documents: The accompanying records must be sent at the hour of affirmation: Pre-capability degree, duplicates of scholarly transcripts, endorsements of English language capability, an announcement, and a duplicate of identification.
- Confirmation Requirements: Applicants must have a four year certification program at a certify school and college to partake in a graduate degree program.
- Language Requirement: The college acknowledges the accompanying English capabilities for the vast majority of the courses: IELTS, TOEFL-iBT, TOEFL-paper-based, and PTE.
This help will cover the incomplete education cost worth $50,000 of any endorsed course.
Deadline of this scholarship is in November.
- Faculty of Science and Engineering Scholarships at University of Limerick for International Students, 2020/21
- International Snickel Lane Urban Art Award at University of Auckland in New Zealand, 2021
- The Marshall Scholarship – 2021
- PhD scholarship in Vibroacoustic Characterization and Modeling of Balanced Armature Receivers in Hearing Aids
- PhD scholarship in Electric Vehicles Clustering Methods for Distribution Grid Services and Planning
- GLOBIS University MBA Scholarships for International Students in Japan, 2021
- DAAD Scholarship for Berlin School of Mind & Brain, Germany 2021
- American Heart Association (AHA) Postdoctoral Fellowship – 2021