Copenhagen Business School of Denmark announced full salaried funding for highly determined students to pursue PhD program for an academic session of 2020/21. The three years PhD program is undertaken in Department of Management Society and communication (MSC). The Scholarship benefits domestic and International students of Denmark. Copenhagen Business School or CBS is a prestigious organization particularly in Western Europe. founded in 1917. CBS is a public university hosting more then 20,000 students and 2,000 employs offers wide range of business programs with extensive program exchange, interdisciplinary and international focus.
Why Copenhagen Business School?
The school polish skill of their students and support for future jobs and students have an opportunity to opt subjects of their interest.
National and International students of Denmark can pursue PhD program in any subject offered by University. Candidate should successfully complete Master’s degree and have a basic training at the Masters level (similar to the 3 + 2 Bologna process). Candidate must have an educational background in the social sciences.
Procedure to Apply:
- To avail this grants student must enrolled in PhD degree coursework at CBS School of Business and Management. When admission of a candidate is confirmed, they can apply for scholarship by submitting online application before 1-November-2020.
- Student must possess copies of Master’s degree certificate or other equivalent certificates, brief curriculum vitae, list of papers and publications, one copy of selected written work (e.g. Master’s thesis). Student must be fluent in English and possess document provides evidence of English proficiency.
- Applicants must have received a grade 10 or higher on the Danish 7-point grading scale on their master’s thesis for admission in CBS (for further information visit: equivalents:http://eng.uvm.dk/general-overview/7-point-grading-scale).
The Scholarship will cover full tuition fees, office space, travel grants plus a salary, currently starting with per month app. DKK 23.770 (app. 3,160 euro) up to DKK 28.964 (app. 3,860 euro) depending on seniority, plus a pension which adds 17,1% of 85% of the base salary.
- University of Nottingham Fully-funded 4-year PhD studentships 2024
- University of Sheffield-University Post Graduate Research Committee Scholarships 2023
- Human Rights Convocation Scholarship University of London in UK, 2024
- China Scholarship Council – University Of Bristol Joint Scholarships Program, 2024
- Newcastle University’s Fully Funded Ph.D. Studentships, 2024
- Joining UBC’s Community International Merit-Based Awards in Canada, 2024
- Cardiff University and China Scholarship Council – PhD Research Scholarships in UK, 2023
- University of Kent’s Global Challenges Doctoral Centre (GCDC) Ph.D. Scholarships in UK, 2024