China Scholarship Council (CSC) is a world-class Institute offers its Research Fellow/ Scientist scholarship program Open to International Students , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. CSC-Yale World Scholars Program will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed Research Fellow/ Scientist program for the academic year of 2019-2020 and earn a Partial Funding, Partial funding scholarship in USA . The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
- The China Scholarship Council and Yale University are offering scholarships for research training programs.
- The applicants for CSC-Yale World Scholars Program can be of any nationality.
- The nine partner institutions in China; Fudan University, Nanjing University, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Peking University, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Sun Yat-Sen University, Tsinghua University, University of Science and Technology of China, and Zhejiang University will nominate four highly qualified graduating students.
- Only a small percentage of International students will receive admission.
- The CSC will notify the BBS Program of the students’ nominations and the students must apply to any track of the BBS Program through the Yale Graduate School’s online application.
- The candidates applying for CSC-Yale World Scholars Program must submit a personal statement.
- The nominees must submit their application by Nov 1st, 2018 and the deadline for BBS application is 1st Dec 2018.