Students going through financial hurdles for their education can assume Mind & Brain and DAAD scholarship for International students in Germany. The intellectual students can get a chance to undertake PhD degree at Berlin School of Mind and Brain. German Academic Exchange Service or DAAD has 50 information centers and around 450 DAAD lecturer positions.
Why Should Apply?
Those students struggling with career development principles and want counselling for professional career, and employment services, then this program would be beneficial. They can get progress for their future careers.
- Students from Germany and other countries are eligible to apply in any university of Germany.
- Student with strong academic background are preferred. Student must needed to enroll through online application before 15 January 2021 in PhD degree coursework in school.
- Once student successfully get admission in Berlin School of Mind and Brain the school’s admission committee will select suitable international students for this opportunity.
- Student must provide nomination letter from the Berlin School of Mind and Brain and Master’s degree or equivalent.
- English proficiency test is required for students who don’t have a English as a native language.
- Students must make sure to meet all entry requirements of the school.
DAAD support will provide installment of currently € 1,200 per month, travel allowance, payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover, a research allowance once of currently € 460 per year, under certain circumstances, grant holders may receive the following additional benefits such as monthly rent subsidy, monthly allowance for accompanying family members (about € 200 child allowance per child and about € 275 marriage allowance), preliminary language course, a material resource and supervision allowance of currently € 1,000 per year. Mind & Brain” financial aid positions will be awarded worth up to € 1,468 per month..
- Full Fee Masters Scholarship for International Students in UK at University of East Anglia – 2021
- PhD scholarship in Vibroacoustic Characterization and Modeling of Balanced Armature Receivers in Hearing Aids
- American Heart Association (AHA) Postdoctoral Fellowship – 2021
- International Snickel Lane Urban Art Award at University of Auckland in New Zealand, 2021
- The Marshall Scholarship – 2021
- GLOBIS University MBA Scholarships for International Students in Japan, 2021
- University of Nottingham Lillian M Ruff Postgraduate Scholarship in UK
- PhD scholarship in Electric Vehicles Clustering Methods for Distribution Grid Services and Planning