DairyNZ is a world-class Institute offers its Postgraduate scholarship program Open to New Zealand citizens and permanent residents , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. DairyNZ Postgraduate Scholarships, 2018 will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed Postgraduate program for the academic year of 2019-2020 and earn a Full Funding, $30,000 p.a., plus tuition fees scholarship in New Zealand . The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
- The DairyNZ Postgraduate Scholarships, 2018 applicants should have a bachelor degree or should be in the final year of their degree in agricultural business, economics or agricultural science.
- The candidate should be a New Zealand Permanent Resident or a New Zealand Citizen.e eligibility in enrolling for a Master degree majoring in agricultural science, agricultural business, science at a New Zealand university
- Eligibility in enrolling for a Master degree majoring in agricultural science, agricultural business, science at a New Zealand university is required.
- The candidates should relocate to Lincoln, Palmerston North or Hamilton if required and be at a DairyNZ office for the time period of their study.
- The scholarship offers $30,000 per annum and tuition fee up to 1.5 years.
- The applicant for DairyNZ Postgraduate Scholarships, 2018 is expected to show proof of connections in the dairy industry.
- The candidate should have leadership abilities and critical thinking with motivation to progress in dairy research and development.
- The applicant is assessed based on academic merit.