DairyNZ is a world-class Institute offers its Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Training & Short courses scholarship program Open to students of New Zealand , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. DairyNZ Scholarships For New Zealand Students will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Training & Short courses program for the academic year of 2019-2020 and earn a Only tuition fees, $6325-$30,000 p.a. scholarship in New Zealand . The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
DairyNZ Scholarships For New Zealand Students is to support outstanding students with an interest in dairying.
- Applicants of DairyNZ Scholarships For New Zealand Students should be a citizen or permanent resident of New Zealand.
- Candidates applying should have an NCEA Level 3 or better.
- Applicants should be registered in a full-time course in Lincoln University, Massey University or The University of Waikato.
- For re-application of the scholarship, the candidates should be satisfactorily completed the course work of the previous year.
- Candidates applying for DairyNZ Scholarships For New Zealand Students are selected based on the academic merit.
- Planned activity to support the New Zealand dairy industry is assessed.
- For existing scholars, the academics of the previous year is monitored.
- Potential leadership skills and service to the community, extracurriculars are taken into consideration.
- Agreement to contribute to the development and promotion of New Zealand dairy industry should be done.
Undergraduate scholarship amount: Scholarship is tenable up to four years and pays the full, formal annual tuition fees – up to a maximum of $6325 per year.
Postgraduate scholarship amount: Scholarship is available for up to 1.5 years and covers the annual tuition fees plus $30,000 p.a.