If you want to study in Australia and just become eligible for Postgraduate studies then you are lucky because Australian National University (ANU) has announced scholarship for the academic year of 2022-2023 in any of the available Postgraduate degree program. These scholarships will be awarded under the title of Dennis Griffin Piano Postgraduate Scholarship to the hardworking, talented and deserving students. This educational award will provide you a Partial Funding, . depending upon the scholarship you earn. The best track record you have the more coverage you will be able to receive. The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
- Dennis Griffin Piano Postgraduate Scholarship is open to applicants of all nationalities.
- Applicants must be enrolling in a Master of Music in Piano or Composition at ANU.
- Candidates are required to have exceptional musical talent.
- He/She must be a skilled pianist or composer.
- Must have the potential to make an outstanding contribution as a musician.
- No application is required for the scholarship.
- Applicants of Dennis Griffin Piano Postgraduate Scholarship will be selected from admission auditions.
- Human Rights Convocation Scholarship University of London in UK, 2024
- UNE Post-Graduate Scholarships
- Trinity Eastern European Bursaries, 2023
- The Marshall Scholarship – 2024
- Chevening Scholarships 2024
- QUT Creative Industries Scholarships, 2024
- Trinity Bursaries For Students From Africa, 2024
- Australia Awards Fellowships