The Historic New Orleans Collection is a world-class Institute offers its PhD scholarship program Open to the US and Open to International Students applicants , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. Dianne Woest Fellowship in the Arts and Humanities (2018/19) will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed PhD program for the academic year of 2019-2020 and earn a Partial Funding, $4,000 stipend scholarship in USA . The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
Dianne Woest Fellowship in the Arts and Humanities (2019/20) is offered by the Historic New Orleans Collection for scholarly research on the history and culture of Louisiana and the Gulf South.
- The applicants of Dianne Woest Fellowship in the Arts and Humanities (2019/20) should be fluent in English.
- Doctoral candidates, independent scholars, academic and museum professionals can apply for this scholarship.
- The applicants are expected to submit their applications within the deadline.
- The candidates should acknowledge any published work drawing on fellowship research collection.
- The Dianne Woest Fellowship in the Arts and Humanities (2019/20) applicants should submit a curriculum vitae with a copy of complete application form.
- The candidates are expected to submit a research proposal not exceeding 6 pages giving an outline of project scope and it’s relevance and product of their research.
- The applicants should submit two recommendation letters from scholars and should be sent as separate covers.