University of Edinburgh is a world-class Institute offers its PhD scholarship program Open to all except UK/EU nationals , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. Edinburgh Global Research Scholarship 2021 will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed PhD program for the academic year of 2021 and earn a Partial Funding, Covers the difference between the tuition fees paid by UK/EU nationals and overseas students. scholarship in UK . The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
30 Edinburgh Global Research Scholarships will be awarded for session. Each award covers the difference between the tuition fee for a UK/EU graduate student and that chargeable to an overseas graduate student. The awards do not cover maintenance expenses. Subject to satisfactory progress, the awards are tenable for up to three years.
- The awards are open to overseas students commencing a Ph.D. in any field of study in 2021.
- Applicants must be liable to pay tuition fees at the rate applicable to overseas students and must have already applied for admission to a full-time Ph.D. research programme of study.
- Academic merit:
- Applicants must be of outstanding academic merit and research potential.
- Although candidates with an upper second class honours Bachelor’s degree (or the overseas equivalent) can be considered, in order to be competitive you should really have a first class Bachelor’s degree supplemented by an excellent Master’s degree.
- Other factors such as financial status, nationality and the proposed field of study are not taken into account.
- The University of Edinburgh will not generally consider candidates who have already obtained a Ph.D., or formal equivalent, as a result of direct research training.
- Students already on the programme cannot be considered for these awards.
- Please also note that if you have applied for consecutive registration where you will start your Master’s programme of study in 2019 and your Ph.D. the following year in 2020, that you will not be eligible to apply for an award in 2020.
- Edinburgh Global Research Scholarships cannot be held concurrently with fully-funded scholarships such as a Commonwealth Scholarship, or a Marshall Scholarship.
Deadline for Edinburgh Global Research Scholarship 2020-21:
- Eligible applicants should complete an online scholarship application by February 2021.
- Please note that you will not be able to access the online application form unless you have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh and have full EASE authentication.
- International HCI Skills Gateway Scholarships in UK
- Beacon Scholarships for Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda Students at Cardiff University, UK
- Politics, Economics and International Relations Scholarships at University of Reading, UK
- KUAS-E Scholarships for International Students in Japan
- NTU Outstanding International Graduate Student Scholarships in Taiwan
- Sustainable Future GREAT Scholarships for Turkey and Vietnam Students at Anglia Ruskin University, UK
- Full tuition Leeds University Business School Economics Division Scholarship in UK
- Melbourne International Diane Lemaire Scholarships in Australia!