European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL) is a world-class Institute offers its Post Doc scholarship program Open to International Students , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. EMBL Fellowships, 2018 will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed Post Doc program for the academic year of 2019-2020 and earn a Full Funding, . scholarship in Germany . The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
- The European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL) is offering postdoctoral fellowships (EIPOD) to all nationalities. EMBL is a molecular biology research institute. The EIPOD program emphasizes EMBL’s interdisciplinary research. The EIPOD program offers three types of career modules, Interdisciplinary EIPOD, International/inter-institutional EIPOD, Intersectorial EIPOD.
- The applicants can choose any of the three above-mentioned pathways at the application stage or the first 18 months of the fellowship.
- The applicant for EMBL Fellowships, 2018 can be of any nationality.
- The candidates should have a Ph.D. or 4 years of research experience.
- The applicants who are pursuing their postdoctoral research in other institution are eligible.
- The candidates who are postdocs at EMBl are also eligible if their EMBL affiliation does not exceed 12 months in the last three years.
- The applicants are expected to have high motivation and interest in new research areas.
- The candidates with backgrounds such as mathematics, chemistry, biology, computer science, engineering, physics, biochemistry, medicine, molecular biology etc are eligible.
- The applicants selected for EMBL Fellowships, 2018 get secure funding for 3 years, pension access, healthcare benefits.