Simon Fraser University is a world-class Institute offers its Postgraduate scholarship program Open to citizens and permanent residents of Canada , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. Engineers Canada Scholarships at Simon Fraser University 2019 will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed Postgraduate program for the academic year of 2019-2020 and earn a Full Funding, CAD 7,500 and CAD 12,500 scholarship in Canada . The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
Engineers Canada is offering Incoming graduate students with Scholarship for the academic year of 2019-20. There are six scholarships are being awarded the amount totaling to CAD 60,000. These scholarships are to promote advanced studies and research for Canadian Engineers.
Eligibility for Engineers Canada Scholarships at Simon Fraser University 2019:
- Citizen or permanent residents of Canada.
- Admitted to Full-time Master’s admitted to Simon Fraser University.
- Admitted to the Engineering program at the University.
Value of Engineers Canada Scholarships at Simon Fraser University 2019:
- The successful applicants of Engineers Canada Scholarships will fall into two different awards categories:
- Engineers Canada-Manulife: CAD 12,500.
- Engineers Canada-TD Insurance Meloche Monnex: CAD 7,500
Deadline for Engineers Canada Scholarships at Simon Fraser University 2019:
- The last date to apply for Engineers Canada Scholarships is 1st March 2019.