If you want to study in USA and just become eligible for Undergraduate studies then you are lucky because Federal Student Aid has announced scholarship for the academic year of 2022 -2023 in any of the available Undergraduate degree program. These scholarships will be awarded under the title of Federal Pell Grant to the hardworking, talented and deserving students. This educational award will provide you a Partial Funding, $5,815 depending upon the scholarship you earn. The best track record you have the more coverage you will be able to receive. The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
- Federal Pell Grant is awarded to undergraduate students
- Applicants who required financial support will be considered for the award.
- Candidates who have not earned a bachelor’s or graduate degree will be considered.
- Applicants enrolled in a postbaccalaureate teacher certification program might receive a Federal Pell Grant.
- The lifetime eligibility of Federal Pell Grant is limited to 12 semesters or the equivalent.
- Joining UBC’s Community International Merit-Based Awards in Canada, 2024
- Federation University International Excellence Scholarships, 2024
- CHED-Tulong Dunong Scholarship 2023
- Australia Awards Fellowships
- The Marshall Scholarship – 2024
- Avondale International Merit Scholarship, 2024
- QUT Creative Industries Scholarships, 2024
- UNE Post-Graduate Scholarships