Australia Federation University is proud to recognize students abroad with a prestigious funding scheme called Wai-Man Woo International Scholarship in Australia for an academic session of 2021-2022. The purpose of educational awards is to help and support international students who want to do undergraduate, Honors, or Postgraduate programs at the Australian Federation University. The Australian University Federation (Fed Uni) was founded in 1870 and was recognized as a state university located in Victoria, Australia, in Ballarat. This is a diverse new university that offers high-quality education and advanced through the framework of national and international reasons. Why study at Australia Federation University? The University provides an assessment opportunity for holders of a number of foundations, nationalities, and ages. This is the oldest tertiary education institution in Australia
Why Wai-man Woo Scholarship?
Dr. Wai-Man Woo is a well-established business person and a Hong Kong leader with many connections in mainland China. It is a long-term friend of the university, which has been officially recognized through an honorary doctorate, a member of the university and an honorary ambassador. For more than a decade, Mr. Woo has helped the university with his various operations in Hong Kong. He helped train the chapter of the alumni from the university in Hong Kong. In 2010, the Australian Foundation of the Australian Federation was launched with a $ 200,000 donation from one of the university’s long-standing supporters, Dr. Wai-Man Woo.
- Funded: Partially
- Grant Amount: The Australian Federation University will give awards of $ 7,000 to help students who meet the requirements to reach higher education in Australia.
- Applications are accepted from all over the world
- Must be enrolled in Bachelor, Honors, or Postgraduate programs in subjects offered by the University.
- Must have a degree or certificate of the previous year with good academic results.
- Applicants must become international citizens.
How to Apply
If you are an international student, you need to apply to enter the University of the Australian Federation.
- Supporting documents: Students must submit a CV, academic transcripts, passports, letters of recommendation, and other relevant documents.
- Registration requirements: To retrieve entrance tickets, applicants must meet all university entrance requirements.
- Language Requirements: If English is not the first language or your mother tongue, you must provide evidence of your English proficiency through one of the entry requirements or language tests.
Avail Woo International Scholarship and gain educational benefits In Australia before its deadline of February 26, 2021
- Trinity Eastern European Bursaries, 2023
- Human Rights Convocation Scholarship University of London in UK, 2024
- Joining UBC’s Community International Merit-Based Awards in Canada, 2024
- Trinity Bursaries For Students From Africa, 2024
- The Marshall Scholarship – 2024
- Chevening Scholarships 2024
- University of Sheffield-University Post Graduate Research Committee Scholarships 2023
- University of Nottingham Fully-funded 4-year PhD studentships 2024